SPORTS EYEWEAR FOR THE PRACTICE OF ALL SPORTS
Sport is passion, sacrifice, fun. Protecting your eyes better with technical sports glasses during practice is essential for maximum protection and performance in practicing the sport you love.
IMPERIAL is the 2019 novelty of DEMON that Evolve the concept of sports eyewear, through the use of advanced materials and design studied in detail.
IMPERIAL is the sports eyewear created for the practice of every outdoor sport in complete safety for your eyes, with an aggressive look.
Ever lighter materials, the search for aerodynamic perfection. Those who love sports know very well how much the details can influence the outcome of the performance. Every athlete is constantly looking for the best performing materials to progress at best in overcoming their limits. In fully living all the emotions that sport offers.
DEMON is in continuous technological evolution to create high-tech eyewear dedicated to increasing performance and maximum protection and health of your eyes.
– Frame material:
The frame of the IMPERIAL sports glasses is made of TR90. An extraordinary composition of Nylon and Carbon fiber that gives the glasses greater resistance to accidental impacts, greater resistance over time, but above all makes it 20% lighter than conventional materials.
IMPERIAL is equipped with rods adjustable in length for a better fit and adherence to the athlete’s face. This special technology makes it possible to “anchor” the glasses to the face and increase comfort in situations of strong vibrations, jumps or key passages where concentration is only dedicated to the path. Feature particularly appreciated by those who practice mountain biking, trail running and beach volleyball, tennis, sports and golf.
The nose piece is adjustable in soft hypoallergenic and non-slip Megol with an aluminum core. The material is ultra-light, and allows greater stability of the glasses to the face, avoiding all those annoying micro-slips of the glasses towards the tip of the nose caused by strong vibrations or sudden movements of the head- Lens material:
Lenses Smoke Multilayer category 3: In coloring Basic smoke, this particular type of lenses for sports glasses, represents the excellent compromise of those who seek first-class lenses, but also being careful about price. They protect against UV rays and are particularly recommended for days with strong light intensity, and can be used for all sports in general.
The lens is made of solid polycarbonate, the ultimate in safety for sports glasses. In fact, it is the most resistant material in case of accidental impact, even very strong. The polycarbonate does not generate fragments and in case of strong shock it distributes the impact across its entire surface forming a spider web effect that invalidates the lens, but protects the lens from the locks and prevents consequent cuts.
The multilayer lens not only protects from UV rays but offers perfect HD vision without altering in any way the contrast of natural colors, even in very intense light conditions and for very long use.
IMPERIAL is a very versatile sports eyewear, in fact it can be used for the practice of any sport, and it can also be used after sport as fashionable sports eyewear.
For which sports is it more performing:
Below is a list of the main sports for which the IMPERIAL model offers maximum performance and safety.
– Cycling: For the practice of MTB and Road Cycling IMPERIAL is presented as the high performance and aggressive look sports cycling glasses that are very popular with two-wheel lovers. The enveloping shape protects the cyclist’s eyes from the air even at high speeds, at the same time protecting the eyes from leaves, branches and insects. The very wide vision guarantees greater safety to the dangers. The ultralight frame allows the cyclist to forget that he is wearing the glasses allowing him to concentrate solely on performance. The lens also provides perfect relaxation for the eyes even for very prolonged use and with very strong light conditions, a feature much appreciated by those who use racing bikes.
– Running and Trail Running: The needs of Runner and Trail Runner are very similar to those who use racing bikes. IMPERIAL for its lightness and comfort is highly performing even for those who practice running and trail running. The ultralight frame allows the runner to concentrate solely on performance. The wide field of vision allows you to see better where we put our feet while ensuring greater safety. The lens also allows you to maintain perfect visual relaxation even in very intense light conditions and for very long use.
– Beach Volleyball: For the Beach Volleyball practice IMPERIAL is particularly appreciated. The non-slip tires provide an extraordinary stability to the glasses, moreover the very enveloping shape allows to effectively contrast that the grains of sand can come into contact with our eyes, drastically reducing the performance of the performance. The adjustable nose piece allows perfect breathing “anchoring” the glasses to the face to the fullest.
– Tennis: For the practice of outdoor tennis the required characteristics are very similar to those of beach volleyball. Adherence, stability, wide field of vision. IMPERIAL is performing thanks to its great stability even with very creeping movements of the face typical of tennis. The perfect contrast of the lens allows to see the ball clearly and well defined even in very strong light conditions and for very long use.
– Flight: For those who practice IMPERIAL hang gliding and paragliding it is surprising for its great comfort and protection from the air. The high contrast Multilayer lens does not alter the natural colors allowing the athlete to fully enjoy his own output. The lens offers maximum performance in very strong light conditions guaranteeing maximum relaxation for the eyes even for very prolonged use.
– Golf: For the Golf the needs are the same for tennis: Comfort, perfect vision, no alteration of natural colors, stability. In addition to the characteristics described above, IMPERIAL looks like an aggressive eyewear for the golfer who is not afraid to dare.